Finding focus in helping our communities.
Diverge Health empowers primary care practices to deliver the highest quality care to underserved patients.
We support primary care practices to extend their reach and better serve vulnerable patients.
Diverge Health brings a comprehensive set of resources, including highly trained community health teams, clinical support, and technology to help busy practices achieve outstanding results for their patients. By leveraging these resources, primary care practices serving underserved patients thrive in the transition to value-based care.
Underserved patients & their primary care providers deserve better.
Diverge Health’s proven methods drive better outcomes for patients and deeply improved clinician experiences.
- Spend more time with your primary care provider
- Engage with community health workers who can support you in navigating the healthcare system and gain the skills to manage your health in between primary care visits
- Access enhanced clinical resources to support you in improving your health
Primary Care Provider Advantage
- Spend more time with your patients
- Access clinical resources, community health workers, and best-in-class analytics to both augment patient care and make the transition to a value-based reimbursement model
- Receive rewards for the value you create and thrive as an independent practice
- Improved patient outcomes and provider satisfaction
- Enhanced performance on state alternative payment model and quality requirements
- Better, more predictable financial performance
The power of community health teams.
Community health workers are trusted individuals from local communities who enable patients to more effectively manage their care journeys. Through proprietary recruiting, training, and coaching programs that have been honed and tested in partnership with risk-bearing providers, Diverge Health supports patients with in-home, self-management coaching, while escalating urgent health needs to clinicians to avert complications.
The foundation of Diverge Health’s community health worker model was built by City Health Works, a 501(c)3 non-profit – Diverge Health acquired the intellectual property of City Health Works in 2023. City Health Works was able to demonstrate significant outcomes in its nearly decade of serving across the state of New York:
Cost of Care
- Year 1 $18,149 / 68% reduction (baseline = $26,801)
- Year 2 $5,993 / 45% reduction (baseline = $13,320)
Engagement & NPS
- 50-70% engagement rate consistently over seven years
- 90 NPS consistently over seven years
Chronic Condition Management
50% fewer emergency room visits than control group
1-1.5% average reduction in HbA1c
- Blood Pressure
76% experienced a reduction